- Go to the Trinidad State website:
Click on the TSJC Portal Login at the bottom of virtually every page on the website.
- At the Trinidad State Portal login page you will need your Student ID number.
- Logging in for the first time? Follow instructions for first-time users.
- YOUR Portal:
When you log in, you’ll land on the Dashboard. Click on the Navigate icon to get started.
NEED MORE ASSISTANCE?
Local Support Desk - Trinidad Campus: (719) 846-5663
Local Support Desk - Valley Campus: (719) 589-7105
Email support contact - Support.Desk@trinidadstate.edu
After Hours and Weekend Support:
Login help for Student Portal, D2L and CCCOnline as well as technical support call 1-888-800-9198.
Live Chat, Troubleshooting Guides, online Help Tickets: http://cccs.edulexicon.com/contact-us/
Can’t get logged into Portal?Try to reset your password.
Below are directions to access your 1098T
Once within your Student Account page:
- You should see billing information on the right.
- Click the link for the 1098T form.
- You will need to input the year you want the form for (2018).
- You should then be able to print the form.