Beginning July 1, 2011, the US Department of Education began requiring colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.” The information provided here represents only one year’s data, but will be updated as more statistics become available in the future.
Trinidad State Junior College is committed to providing current and prospective students with the information they need to make informed education and career decisions. We hope this information is helpful to you.
If you have any questions regarding the data provided and what it means to you as a student, please feel free to contact Kerry Gabrielson via email.
- Accounting Clerk
- Administrative Medical Assisting
- Automotive Service Technology
- Basic Law Enforcement Training Academy (CLETA)
- Business Management
- Construction Technology
- Dental Assistant
- Diesel Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Emergency Medical Technology
- Entrpreneurial Operations
- Graphic Design for Business
- Heavy Equipment Technology
- Holistic Health/Massage Therapy
- Human Services
- Line Technician
- Manufacturing Technologies
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Welding Technology