2018 Graduation Dates, Times and Locations
|PTK Honors - Both Campuses||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Athletic Banquet||Wednesday||April 25||TBD||TBD|
|Rocky Mountain Line Tech||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Student Achievement Dinner - Trinidad||Friday||May 4||6:00 PM||TBD|
|Department of Corrections||TBD||TBD||TBD||Department of Corrections|
|Student Achievement Dinner - Valley||Thuurday||May 3||6:00 PM||TBD|
|Graduate Nurse Pinning Ceremony - Trinidad||Thursday||May 10||1:00 PM||Massari|
|Graduate Nurse Pinning Ceremony - Valley||Thursday||May 10||6:00 PM||TBD|
|Graduation - Trinidad Campus
[ Video ]
|Friday||May 4||10:00 AM||The Pit|
|Graduation - Valley Campus
[ Video ]
|Friday||May 4||6:00 PM||ASU Plachy Hall|
|CLETA||Friday||May 18||10:00 AM||TBD|
|ABE/GED - Trinidad Campus||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|ABE/GED - Valley Campus||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
- Degree Check
- Available online through your Student Portal link.
Staff is available in the Student Success Center (Trinidad Campus) or the Learning Center (Valley Campus) to help you with the program.
- Graduation Application
- Complete the Application for Graduation, print it, and bring it to your advisor.
All graduates from Summer, Fall and Spring who request a cap & gown will receive a letter of invitation to the Commencement/Graduation Ceremony with details by the end of the third week of April.
- Financial Aid Exit
- Student loan borrowers only -
- Complete the Required Exit Counseling online at www.studentloans.gov
- Annual Commencement
- Held each May; participants of the Commencement Ceremony are graduates of the preceding Summer and Fall terms, or expected graduates for the current Spring term each year.
- Diplomas and Certificates
- Once requirements are met, diplomas and certificates are mailed to the current address on record within 8 weeks following each term.
- Career Center
- Learn how to do an effective job search that will get you started on the right track. Contact Career Services staff in the Learning Center or Success Center on your campus.
- Alumni Association
- Consider joining the Trinidad State Junior College Educational Foundation. For more information contact: Linda Perry at 719-846-5649