2019 Graduation Dates, Times and Locations
|PTK Honors - Valley Campus||Tuesday||February 26||5:00 PM||Main 120|
|PTK Honors - Trinidad Campus||Tuesday||March 26||6:00 PM||Pioneer Room|
|Rocky Mountain Line Tech||Friday||April 26||3:00 PM||Pinello Ranch, Colorado Springs
|Athletic Banquet||Tuesday||April 30||6:00 PM||Scott Gymnasium|
|Student Achievement Dinner - Valley||Thursday||May 2||6:30 PM||Plachy Hall - Fieldhouse|
|Student Achievement Dinner - Trinidad||Friday||May 3||6:30 PM||Scott Gymnasium|
|Department of Corrections||Friday||May 3||10:00 AM||Department of Corrections|
|Graduate Nurse Pinning Ceremony - Trinidad||Thursday||May 9||1:00 PM||Massari Theater|
|Graduate Nurse Pinning Ceremony - Valley||Thursday||May 9||6:00 PM||Alamosa High School|
|Commencement - Trinidad Campus||Friday||May 10||10:00 AM||Scott Gymnasium|
|Commencement - Valley Campus||Friday||May 10||6:00 PM||ASU Plachy Hall|
|ABE/GED - Trinidad Campus||Thursday||May 16||6:00 PM||Massari Theater|
|CLETA - Valley Campus||Friday||May 17||10:00 AM||ASU Carson Auditorium|
|ABE/GED - Valley Campus||Thursday||May 23||6:00 PM||ASU Richardson Hall|
- Degree Check
- Available online through your Student Portal link.
Staff is available in the Student Success Center (Trinidad Campus) or the Learning Center (Valley Campus) to help you with the program.
- Graduation Application
- Complete the Application for Graduation, print it, and bring it to your advisor.
- Or, click this online link in order to submit completely online!
All graduates from Summer, Fall and Spring who request a cap & gown will receive a letter of invitation to the Commencement/Graduation Ceremony with details by the end of the third week of April.
- Financial Aid Exit
- Student loan borrowers only -
- Complete the Required Exit Counseling online at www.studentloans.gov
- Annual Commencement
- Held each May; participants of the Commencement Ceremony are graduates of the preceding Summer and Fall terms, or expected graduates for the current Spring term each year.
- Diplomas and Certificates
- Once requirements are met, diplomas and certificates are mailed to the current address on record within 8 weeks following each term.
- Career Center
- Learn how to do an effective job search that will get you started on the right track. Contact Career Services staff in the Learning Center or Success Center on your campus.
- Alumni Association
- Consider joining the Trinidad State Junior College Educational Foundation. For more information contact: Linda Perry at 719-846-5649