The Heavy Equipment Technology-EPIC program prepares students for employment in the field of Heavy Equipment by providing skills, knowledge and practice of basic operating training on heavy equipment.
- AAS - Heavy Equipment Operation - EPIC
- Certificate - Heavy Equipment Operation - EPIC
Program Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with a certificate or Associate of Applied Science degree in Heavy Equipment Technology-EPIC will be prepared to:
- Safely operate heavy equipment.
- Demonstrate basic diagnostic and repair strategies on heavy equipment.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, attentive listening, and the ability to work effectively in teams.
- Apply theory to practical situations of heavy equipment operations.
- Apply critical thinking skills to evaluate and solve problems.
- Demonstrate professional ethics.
Gainful Employment Information
Plan of Study