The Heavy Equipment Program at Trinidad State is designed to prepare students for professional construction work. Students will receive instruction in the classroom and on field projects by a NCCER Certified Instructor. Students will be taught workplace safety, applied mathematics, in addition to hands-on supervised instruction in equipment operation and preventative maintenance.
- AAS - Heavy Equipment Operation
- Certificate - Heavy Equipment Operation
- Smart Path Required Courses
- Advising Sheet
- Gainful Employment Information:
- Heavy Equipment Gedt
- Student Success Center, Trinidad Campus