General Education 39*
Major Requirements 21
Total Credit Hours Required 60
Provide lab-based science courses, astronomy and conceptual physics for non-science majors, calculus based physics for engineering-type majors and algebra-based physics for other science majors.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate understanding of the general principles of natural and physical sciences.
- Apply scientific knowledge and skills to real world scenarios.
- Recognize ethical issues and understand the social responsibility involved in scientific decision making.
- Demonstrate effective personal safety.
- Explain the natural and physical world using reflection, qualitative, and quantitative analysis, including preparation of a plan to collect, process, and interpret data; evaluation of the plan, procedures, and findings and communication of the conclusions.
Gainful Employment Information
- Physics Gedt (soon)