The Manufacturing Technology Program at Trinidad State is designed to prepare students to operate precision machinery, systems and processes. Skills include: CAD skills, computer controlled machine programming, lathe and milling operations, process and machine trouble-shooting, problem-solving, machine maintenance and proficient use of diagnostic and statistical tools.
- AAS - Manufacturing Technology
- Certificate - CNC Machining
- Certificate - Manual Machining
- Certificate - Manufacturing Technology
- Certificate - Precision Machining
- Student Success Center, Trinidad Campus
- Learning Center, Valley Campus