Colorado State law requires that all students enrolled for one or more classes on campus and born on or after January 1, 1957 must provide proof of two vaccinations for measles and mumps and one vaccination for rubella prior to enrollment. The completed Immunization record must:
- Include your name and birth date.
- Show proof of two vaccinations for measles and mumps and one vaccination for rubella given no earlier than 4 days before the student’s first birthday. There must be at least 28 calendar days between the two vaccinations.
- Include the day, month and year of vaccinations.
- Be signed by a doctor, nurse, or school official and dated.
- Be translated into English.
For students residing in student housing, Colorado Law requires students to fulfill two requirements for Meningococcal Vaccine.