Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate how changes in the human experience occur over time and impact the present.
- Demonstrate how to interpret and contextualize primary sources.
- Demonstrate how specific events cause subsequent outcomes.
- Demonstrate how historical events or processes are contingent upon a range of specific conditions.
- Demonstrate how moral, epistemological and causal complexity creates historical ambiguity.
- Demonstrate historical thinking and knowledge using multiple methods of communication.
General Education Requirements - 38 credit hours*
The general education requirement for this degree program may exceed the minimum standard number of hours. For more information, contact your advisor.