The Line Technician Program at Trinidad State is designed to prepare students to build, repair, and maintain electrical distribution systems for private and public utility companies, and related employers. Instruction in this program includes safety and overall electrical system operations, including electrical distribution, basic electrical theory, overhead and underground operations and maintenance.
- AAS - Line Technician
- Certificate - Line Technician
- Certificate - Electrical Technology Fundamentals
- AAS - Power Construction Supervision
- AAS - Rocky Mountain Line Technician
- Certificate - Rocky Mountain Line Technician