The Welding Technology-EPIC Program prepares students for employment in the field by providing skills, knowledge, and workplace attitudes, customer service skills, and communication tools essential for a career as a welding technician in the fabrication and construction industries.
- AAS - Welding Technology - EPIC
- Certificate - Welding Technology - EPIC
Program Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with a certificate or Associate of Applied Science degree in Welding Technology-EPIC will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate field and shop safety practices.
- Set and adjust the machine and produce welds that will meet industrial standards.
- Apply theory to practical situations of welding.
- Apply welding processes using proper welding techniques.
- Diagnose a weld defect and problem-solve a repair for the problem.
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically, and effectively communicate resolutions.
Gainful Employment Information
Plan of Study