The Trinidad State Junior College Manicurist Certificate Program is committed to educating the future salon professional with training and knowledge in current hair, skin, and nail procedures as well as the important salon dynamics of communication, customer care, and business principles which will lead to a successful career in the industry.
- Certificate - Barber
- Certificate - Cosmetology
- Certificate - Esthestician
- Certificate - Hairstylist
- Certificate - Manicurist
Program Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with a certificate in Cosmetology will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate customer service in the workplace by being attentive, timely and personal.
- Demonstrate professional ethics in the workplace.
- Apply theory to practical situations of cosmetology services.
- Demonstrate customer confidentiality and service.
Gainful Employment Information
Plan of Study
|Program||Licensure/Certification Exam||Time Period||Current Pass Rates||Website|
|Barbering||Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies||2009-2014||59.38%||Website|
|Cosmetology||Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies||2009-2014||63.06%||Website|
|Esthetician||Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies||2009-2014||74.56%||Website|
|Hairstylist||Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies||2009-2014||52.84%||Website|
|Manicurist||Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies||2009-2014||70.00%||Website|
|* In order to protect the privacy rights of candidates for licensure,
the total number of candidates tested for each school and the pass rates for schools with 10 or fewer applicants are not posted.