2021 Graduation Events, Dates, Times and Locations
|Commencement - Valley Campus||Thursday, May 6, 2021||Noon, 2:00, 4:00||Valley Campus|
|Commencement - Trinidad Campus||Friday, May 7, 2021||Noon, 2:00, 4:00||The Pit|
- Rocky Mountain Line Tech – April 30, Colorado Springs
- Law Enforcement Academy – May 14, 10:00am, Chapman Park, Monte Vista, Colorado
- Adult Education Valley Campus – Living Water Bible Fellowship
- Adult Education Trinidad Campus – The Pit on the Trinidad Campus
- Nurse Pinning Valley Campus – May 6, 10:00 am, location TBD
- Nurse Pinning Trinidad Campus – May 7, 10:00 am, location TBD
- Scholarship Night Valley Campus (Virtual) – Premier April 15
- Scholarship Night Trinidad Campus (Virtual) -Premier April 16
- Student Achievement Valley Campus (Virtual) – Premier April 29
- Student Achievement Trinidad Campus (Virtual) – Premier April 30
- Degree Check
- Available online through your Student Portal link.
Staff is available in the Student Success Center (Trinidad Campus) or the Learning Center (Valley Campus) to help you with the program.
- Graduation Application
- Complete the Application for Graduation, print it, and bring it to your advisor.
- Or, click this online link in order to submit completely online!
All graduates from Summer, Fall and Spring who request a cap & gown will receive a letter of invitation to the Commencement/Graduation Ceremony with details by the end of the third week of April.
- Financial Aid Exit
- Student loan borrowers only -
- Complete the Required Exit Counseling online at www.studentloans.gov
- Annual Commencement
- Held each May; participants of the Commencement Ceremony are graduates of the preceding Summer and Fall terms, or expected graduates for the current Spring term each year.
- Diplomas and Certificates
- Once requirements are met, diplomas and certificates are mailed to the current address on record within 8 weeks following each term.
- Career Center
- Learn how to do an effective job search that will get you started on the right track. Contact Career Services staff in the Learning Center or Success Center on your campus.
- Alumni Association
- Consider joining the Trinidad State Junior College Educational Foundation. For more information contact: Linda Perry at 719-846-5649
- Occupational Safety and Health graduates
Occupational Safety and Health graduates must also complete the OSHT Exit Survey.