In a continuing effort to advance the mission of the College, Trinidad State engages in a comprehensive planning process. This process was managed by the Strategic Planning Committee who sought college-wide input throughout the endeavor. A Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat analysis was conducted early in the development which led to deeper insights about our institution. These insights, in turn, enabled the committee to prioritize the College’s path for the future. The result is Trinidad State College’s 2018-2023 Strategic Plan linked below.
In the process of developing the Strategic Plan, the committee felt that the collective visions for Trinidad State's future could be categorized into one of five distinct areas – Transforming Student Experiences, Engaging Faculty and Staff, Cultivating our Relationships, Enriching our Communities and Operating with Excellence. These five areas, designated as Strategic Priorities, encompass all facets of the College. These priorities were designed to be fluid in order to meet the ever-evolving needs of the communities the College serves. The priorities are all equally important and are designed to work in concert with one another. Care was taken to insure that the Strategic Priorities are both synchronized and integrated.
- Centennial Goals - 2020-2025
- Centennial Goals Operational Plan
- Facilities Master Plan - 2023
- Foundation Planning Document - 2017
- Foundation Planning Document - 2016
- Implementation Plan - 2018-2019
- Implementation Plan - 2017-2018
- Implementation Plan - 2016-2017
- Institutional Growth Plan - 2017
- Instructional Technologies Plan
- Strategic Plan 2018 - 2023
- Strategic Plan 2014 - 2017