In response to recommendations from the Higher Learning Commission and in a continuing effort to advance the mission of the College, Trinidad State engages in a comprehensive planning process. The resulting Master Plans for education, technology, facilities, capital construction, and finance serve as key subordinate plans to the Strategic Plan. Preparation of these plans engaged personnel from virtually every area of the campus community in a five-year look into the future of the College. This process was managed by the Strategic Planning Committee who sought college-wide input throughout the endeavor. A Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat analysis was conducted early in the development which led to deeper insights about our institution. These insights, in turn, enabled the committee to prioritize the College’s path for the future. The result is Trinidad State Junior College’s 2011-2016 Strategic Plan.
In the process of developing the Strategic Plan, the committee felt that the collective visions for TSJC’s future could be categorized into one of four distinct areas – Student Access, Student Success, Operational Excellence, and Community Engagement. These four areas, designated as Strategic Priorities, encompass all facets of the College. These priorities were designed to be fluid in order to meet the ever-evolving needs of the communities the College serves. The priorities are all equally important and are designed to work in concert with one another. Care was taken to insure that the Strategic Priorities are both synchronized and integrated.
- 2018 - 2023 Strategic Plan (pdf)
- 2014 - 2017 Strategic Plan (pdf)
- Implementation Plan 2018-2019 - February 7, 2019 (pdf)
- Implementation Plan 2017-2018 - October 6, 2017 (pdf)
- Implementation Plan 2016-2017 - Final Report, June 23, 2017 (pdf)
- Foundation Planning Document - March 10, 2017 (pdf)
- Foundation Planning Document - October 25, 2016 (pdf)
- Institutional Growth Plan - Fiscal Year 2018 (pdf)